Beyond the Barn has reopened to in store shopping! We're excited to welcome back our guests and show you all the wonderful new products in stock now! We do have a few requests to make your visit safer for everyone.
- We are requesting that all guests wear masks when in our store. Our team is also wearing masks anytime a guest is present.
- We have implemented many cleaning procedures to ensure our store and products stay sanitary. To help keep it this way we ask that if you plan on handling or trying on products please use our hand sanitizer station upon entering and take a pair of disposable gloves provided free of charge.
- Please ask for help in finding your size so that we reduce handling of products. Any products you try on do not return to the rack. One of us will take the product and return it to the floor after it has undergone cleaning.
- We are asking that there be no more than 10 guests in our store at one time. Please wait in the common area until some guests leave if it looks crowded.
- We are offering private shopping time slots before and after we close to guests for the day for those who want or need a less crowded environment. We still require masks and gloves during these time frames. Sign up here
- We are fulfilling online orders daily and offer curbside pick up between 11:30am and 6:30pm.
Our repair shop is open and taking orders again. Questions for repairs or any other questions please call us at 218-522-4500. You can also e-mail us at [email protected] or message us through our Facebook page. We have been doing regular Facebook videos and live feeds with updates so please be sure to follow us!
If you currently follow us as Diamond Royal Tack on Facebook, we would like to encourage you to follow us at Beyond the Barn. We will be active on both pages but Diamond Royal Tack will eventually be merged to Beyond the Barn's page as our new main Facebook feed. We are also becoming more active on instagram and would love if you tag your favorite purchases from our store @beyondthebarn_duluth.
Yes we are still planning on having the Horse Fair! We will be working with the mall and the tent company over the next couple of weeks to try and select a new date. We expect a date in late summer/fall.
There will be some changes to the format of the Horse Fair to allow for social distancing so it can be held in a safe manner and we will be implementing some virtual aspects to allow people to participate from home if they choose.
We are still planning to have vendors but the number we can host is reduced - priority will be given to our horse clubs and non-profits as we want to encourage community support for all groups.
Vendors can absolutely receive a refund if they cannot or don't wish to participate in the Horse Fair with the new date or format. If you are a vendor please join our planning group for more information!
A lot of the demo and activity planning cannot happen until we find out what our restrictions are and many of those requirements are still up in the air as Minnesota reopens businesses. We will post updates as soon as we know and appreciate your patience!